gg blast!

Senin, Januari 24, 2011

Okay. Maybe it’s so last year but.. it still happening for me so I used to give my opinion or maybe review about gossip girl. ha!
Oke. chuck and blair is supposed to be together!no wonder why because they love each other. And I think im lil bit jealous about what happen to blair and chuck. Oh no. the loves is in the air! They are truly deeply in loveeee each other..or may be not. They just look good if they were together side by side. Okay

I hate to tell you this but.. I love chuck bass!!!!!! He’s charming and adorable. I know that he acted like a jerk but.. he sometimes shows that he’s gentleman enough to never let lady down—blair is an exception. Oh my god, after I finished these season 3…I know that chuck is really love blair for sure. He doing one night stand because he’s galaaaaaaaaaauuuuuu and just want some fun. But actually, im jealous with blair for having chuck. Even chuck doing some mistakes, he always prove that he can change from his bad habit because he really love blair. Oh my god! Blair! Can you see that? He’s going to purpose you, so it means that he ready for a serious commitment relationship with you. Chuck bass is really dreamy guy! Even his habit is really bad but why girls keep coming for him?
Over all, GG is a blast. Though the first season is kinda bored, but with blair and chuck, it’s never unwanted to watch. Ha! For me ya. ah i heart chuck and blair.
last week, i just found that Ed Weswick who played as Chuck Bass was dated Jessica Shorz aka Vannesa abram. and... i don't like it. cause i hope that in real life Leightoon and Ed are lovey dovey couple!

*harap maklum english kacau* haha

You Might Also Like

0 komentar